2. Copyright?The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Mischief Maker Studios, LLC or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Mischief Maker Studios, LLC or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. (If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by Mischief Maker Studios, LLC You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site without specific permission from Mischief Maker Studios, LLC or the copyright owner.
3. Trademarks?You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
5. Linking to this Site?If you would like to link to the Site, you must follow Mischief Maker Studios, LLC link guidelines. Unless specifically authorized by Mischief Maker Studios, LLC you may not connect “deep links” to the Site, i.e, create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
6. Downloading Files? Mischief Maker Studios, LLC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
7. Software?Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of Mischief Maker Studios, LLC and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties?MISCHIEF MAKER STUDIOS, LLC. MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. MISCHIEF MAKER STUDIOS,, LLC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITYE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. MISCHIEF MAKER STUDIOS,LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. MISCHIEF MAKER STUDIOS, LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
10. Indemnification?You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mischief Maker Studios, LLC., its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
12. User Conduct?You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
13. User Supplied Information?Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. If you supply or post any information or material to the Site, you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post such material and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity. By posting material on the Site, you give Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from this material, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
d. Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. See our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement .
Information Collection and Use??Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. account, when you use certain Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. products and services, when you visit Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.??When you register with Mischief Maker Studios, LLC., we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.??Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. cookie information and the page you requested.??Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.??
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences??Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. gives you the ability to edit your Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. to contact you about specials and new products. You may opt-out of receiving these special offers at www.(fill in url).com.??You may request deletion of your Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account. Please click here to read about what information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.??Your Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.??In certain areas Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.??
Mischief Maker Studios & The Mischief Maker Studios logo ™ Mischief Maker Studios, LLC. All Rights reserved. Visit BrianPulido.com & LadyDeathUniverse.com | Site Design